Now Open on Sundays ( Contact for more information)
2020 Beginner groups will be on Tuesdays from 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm February 25th. On Saturdays from 12 am to 2 pm. Saturday course will start on February 29th.
You can also register for other days for morning and evenings. ( Contact for availability)
Classes are once a week for 9 weeks, two- hour- sessions.
Contact us to register or for more information. Seats are limited. Small groups.
We can also customize courses to suit your schedule. We have classes available from 9 am to 8 pm and we are constantly adding new classes to our schedules for new students!
One-on-one classes have flexible schedules.
Register in advance to book the best time for you
- COURSE SCHEDULE
- BEGINNER A1 SATURDAYS 10 am to 11.55 am
- BEGINNER A2 TUESDAYS 6:45 PM to 8:45 pm
- BEGINNER B1 TUESDAYS 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- ADVANCED C1 WEDNESDAYS 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- ADVANCED C2 SATURDAYS 11 am to 1:00 pm
- KIDS´ GROUP SATURDAYS 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- TEENS´ GROUP B1 FRIDAYS 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- COURSE SCHEDULE
- BEGINNER A1 MONDAYS 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- BEGINNER A1 TUESDAYS 10 am to 12:00 pm
- DELE EXAM THURSDAYS 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- BEGINNER B2 THURSDAYS 7 pm to 8:55 pm
- KIDS´ GROUP FRIDAYS 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- KIDS' GROUP SATURDAYS 12:30 am to 1:30 pm
- TEENS´ GROUP A1 SATURDAYS 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
We pride ourselves on maintaining respect within our school. Respect between students and instructors help to build relationships that better learning outcomes.
We take as much responsibility for great learning outcomes as our students do, and we ensure that help is provided when needed to push students to their best!
Learning can’t take place without being honest about current language levels and fluency. Honesty is our policy both inside and outside of our classrooms.
Kindness is our top priority. Maintaining great student-instructor relationships is the key is making string learning progress – and we love helping people learn!