School Policies: Click here
- GROUP CLASSES PRICE
- Kids Courses- 1 hour/week $ 70 + tax (every 4 weeks)
- Kids Courses- 2 hours/week $ 130 + tax (every 4 weeks)
- Adult Courses – 18 hours $ 290 + tax
- Semi-private- 10 hours $ 320 + tax (per student)
- Learning materials $ 45+ tax
PRIVATE TUITION-IN CLASS-HOME TUITION AND IN-COMPANY
- PRIVATE TUITION PRICE
- 10 hour- One-on-One- In- class $ 350 + tax
- 10 hour 1-on-1 at Home (depends on distance) $ 550 + tax
- 20 hour- One-on-One-In class $ 670 + tax
- 20 hour 1-on-1 at Home (depends on distance) $ 980 + tax
- In-class Practice sessions One hour $ 20 + tax
- Pay per hour for regular students $ 25 + tax
- Corporate Lessons Consult
ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRAINING
- OTHER FEES PRICE
- English Pronunciation Course- 8 hours per level $ 220 + tax
- DELE & IELTS Preparation Test – 20 hours $ 690 + tax
- Certificate in Teaching Spanish- Distance $ 650 + tax
- Certificate in Teaching Spanish- In- class $ 1400 + tax
- PROGRAMS PRICE
- Full Program- Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm $ 325 + tax
- Full Day 9 am to 4 pm $ 80 + tax
- Half Day 9 am to 1 pm $ 45 + tax
- After Camp until 6 pm (for full programs) $ 15 + tax
We pride ourselves on maintaining respect within our school. Respect between students and instructors help to build relationships that better learning outcomes.
We take as much responsibility for great learning outcomes as our students do, and we ensure that help is provided when needed to push students to their best!
Learning can’t take place without being honest about current language levels and fluency. Honesty is our policy both inside and outside of our classrooms.
Kindness is our top priority. Maintaining great student-instructor relationships is the key is making string learning progress – and we love helping people learn!